Effective composition of hemp cosmetics Carun
Our natural hemp cosmetics are traditionally based on the highest quality ingredients and a considerate way of using and processing them. Many of Carun's cosmetic products proudly boast their BIO or even RAW quality. In order to be as gentle as possible, our cosmetics are also suitable for vegans in many cases.
What do our Carun cosmetic products contain?
The excipients that we carefully formulate, combine and select represent the maximum benefit to support or restore the health of human skin. We have prepared a detailed overview of them, including their beneficial effects:
- Cannabidiol (abbreviated "CBD") - a natural treasure of as yet unexplored potential; nourishes the skin, helps restore the skin's protective film, has a beneficial effect on slowing cellular ageing
- Hemp Oil – regenerates even very dry and irritated skin, brightens and rejuvenates the ski
- Jojoba Oil – one of the most valuable natural oils, it contains many nourishing and nourishing substances, antioxidants and minerals
- Levander Oil – antiseptic, pleasantly scented, soothing and refreshing
- Peppermint Oil – effective against skin irritation or itching, its scent refreshes the mind, helps against exhaustion and lack of concentration, is effective in combating stress
- Tea Tree Oil – has a soothing and disinfecting effect
- Oil of Rosemary – pleasantly scented, has antiseptic effects
- Mandarin Oil – has refreshing and mood-enhancing effects; its scent is pleasantly fruity, sweet, delicate; it has the potential to dispel anxiety, calm the body and induce feelings of peace and well-being in the mind
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – has a pleasant scent, promotes hydration and protects the skin from adverse external influences, contains a number of beneficial vitamins (e.g. it is an important source of vitamin C
- Tumeric (Indian saffron) - its sensual aroma promotes peace of mind; it has been used for medicinal purposes for millennia, protects the skin, leaves a golden tinge on it, is effective in the fight against acne, rejuvenates skin cells, slows down the skin aging process, is effective against wrinkles; it is often referred to as a natural antibiotic with antiviral and antibacterial effect; it regulates the activity of sebaceous glands, improves blood circulation, promotes collagen production and thus contributes to the overall regeneration of the skin
- Burdock – has soothing and regenerative effects
- Sage – has anti-inflammatory effects, helps with oral cavity pain
- Buckwheat extract – soothes and regenerates the skin
- Natural Essential Oils (mint, citrus, lavender, rosemary) - represent a harmonizing combination of scents, pure quality from nature, which leaves no room for synthetic fragrances commonly used in the cosmetic industry
- Essential Monounsaturated Fatty Acids – contribute to the protection of the skin from the adverse effects of the external environment, promote the formation of a protective lipid film
- Shea Butter – forms the basis of many of our ointments and creams, unrefined and in organic quality, it is gentler than medical petroleum jelly, which is commonly used in the base of ointments; soothes red and irritated skin
- Aloe Vera – soothes and moisturizes, has a softening effect on the skin
- Lemongrass – reduces sweating and has a delicate scent
We insist on quality, consideration and a gentle approach. Take a look at our full range of products and feel free to try any of our products for yourself.